School Regulations for Parents
In order to achieve the desired goal of learning and for the benefit of your child/children your cooperation is highly appreciated throughout the year by:
- Helping the children and encouraging them to apply the instructions and regulations of the school.
- Checking the weekly duties in the Agenda and signing if necessary.
- Keeping in mind the exams and tests dates.
- Should you have any concerns or need to discuss something with the instructor, please contact the direction and an appointment will be arranged for an interview.
- In case of the child’s absence, the school must be informed by calling.
- In case of an early pick up of your child, the school must be notified in the morning.
- In case of early withdrawal from school, all books must be returned to the office and should be in good condition.
- In case of loss or damage of any book, a $10.00 fee / book must be paid.
- In the event of any illness, please do not send your child to school.
- A meal must be sent with the child or money to allow him/her to buy food from the canteen (cafeteria).
- Please be on time to pick up your children in order to avoid any extra charges for the school or the parent will be responsible for paying the fine.
- In the case of repetitive absence without notice, misbehaving, ignoring the school rules, parents will be informed and the child/ren may be expelled from school..
- In case of poor weather conditions, you are asked kindly to check the school website before coming to school.
- In case of a kid withdrawal after 3 weeks of registration, no refund will be issued and books must be returned to the school in good condition. If the withdrawal takes place within the first 2 weeks, a $20.00 fee will be deducted from the premium paid.