Registration 2018 & Kanata Branch
Great news to all parents and to the Arabic and Muslim community here in Ottawa.
Alnour School announces the opening of a 2nd branch in Kanata for the 2018/2019 school year.
The new location will be in Jack Donohue Public School on 101 Penrith St, Kanata, ON K2W 1H1.
Registration will be open on September 8 from 9:30am to 12pm.
The original branch at Broadview Public School on 535 Dovercourt St. will also have registration open on September 8 from 9:30am to 12:30pm.
- ALL parents registering children MUST bring
- proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate – NOT health card or passport)
- proof of address (a utility bill, bank statement or lease)
- a copy of the children’s day school report card from June 2018
- Parents registering a child in JK MUST bring
- the child’s birth certificate
- a copy of the child’s JK registration form from day school
- the child MUST be turning 4 by December 31, 2018. Kirsten and Sharon P (Sharon #2 🙂 ) will be checking this carefully
- New immigrants MUST bring
- a utility bill with their address on it. Birth certificates and passports are NOT acceptable.